The Goods Dabamizer (Dab Atomizer)
Enjoy your favourite CBD dabs on the go with The Goods Dabamizer. This dab atomizer simply screws directly into your 510 thread batteries and you’re ready to dab anywhere. With a glass mouthpiece, ceramic heating element and sturdy steel chamber this is the cleanest way to dab on the move. It’s also the cheapest at just £12 per device.
All you need to make this device work is a 510 thread battery. Any CCELL will work perfectly. It’s also so easy to use. It has no buttons, all you have to do is use the built in dab tool to scoop up your extract, place it on the atomizer, screw it into the battery and you’re good to go.
This refillable 510 thread cartridge boasts rapid heat uptime. Moreover its been engineered to get everything out of your concentrates without compromising flavour.
The Goods Dabamizer Features
- Screws directly into your 510 thread battery
- Crushed quartz coil
- Ceramic heating element
- Stainless steel chamber
- Glass mouthpiece
- Ceramic bowl
- Free from heavy metals
How to use The Dabamizer
Typically CBD concentrates need to be vapourised in a dab pen or a quartz banger. It can require quite a bit of apparatus with a dab tool, piece and a blow torch. However The Goods are changing that with the Dabamizer which allows you to use a 510 thread battery to dab extracts.
To use the Dabamizer simply follow the instructions below:
- Connect it to your CCELL 510 thread battery.
- Pull out the glass mouthpiece.
- Use the dab tool to scoop a little extract and drop it carefully into the steel chamber avoiding the glass tube.
- Reattach the glass tube securely.
- Either power on your battery or if draw activated, you’re ready to start pulling. Be sure to suck gently to not suck up any of the concentrate.
- Inhale and enjoy one of the more authentic CBD experiences.
How to clean the Dab Atomizer
The inside of the glass chamber can be cleaned with a dabbing cleaner. Typically some isopropyl alcohol dipped q-tips will work perfectly. Gently wipe down the glass and ceramic taking care not to scratch the inside.