TAAT CBD Beyond Nicotine Menthol
TAAT Menthol CBD Beyond Nicotine provides the perfect minty freshness with absolutely no nicotine or tobacoo. This one offers a menthol flavour similar to Marlboro Menthol, Newport or KOOL.
Finally ditch the addictive tobacco cigarettes with TAAT Menthol patented Beyond Tobacco proprietary plant based alternative. With TAAT you can feel the roll of the paper, hear it burn and smell that familiar scent less the nicotine and tobacco. Moreover you can even benefit from CBD while you do it with around 25mg in each stick.
When it’s time to relax, Menthol TAAT keeps you chilled and calm with a minty tasting flavour. Scratch that itch with the same characteristics of conventional cigarettes including Beyond Tobacco filter, FSC branded paper with that laid back, light and smooth flavour us light smokers love.
Just like your favourite flip-top carton, each package contains 20 sticks just like your favourite big-name brands. Each stick contains approximately 25mg CBD.
TAAT Beyond Tobacco Features
- CBD Concentration: 500mg (25mg per stick)
- THC Concentration: >0.2%
- CBD Extract: Full Spectrum CBD
- Volume: 20x sticks per pack
- FSC Branded Paper
- Filter Tips
- Beyond Tobacco Filler
- Zero Tobacco
- Zero Nicotine
The Goods CBD Herbal Mix Ingredients
- Organic Hemp
- <0.2% THC
How to use TAAT Beyond Nicotine Hempettes
TAAT helps you cut down on harmful and addictive nicotine while choosing the freedom to taste what you enjoy. Simply light up and smoke TAAT original sticks like you would your favourite cigarette.
Each stick contains 25mg so please smoke no more than 2 per day. This is in line with the FSA 70mg per day for a healthy adult advice. Please use also sparingly as smoking will cause some inflammation and ultimately damage your health if used long term.
What’s inside TAAT Hempettes?
TAAT Beyond Nicotine Hempettes are 98% organic hemp and water. The other 2% is a proprietary blend of 100% FDA-approved food-grade ingredients made to flavour our sticks to mimic the tobacco smokes you know and love. Above all this will help you cut down on harmful and addictive nicotine while still enjoying the freedom of taste!
Will TAAT get me “high?”
To put it simply – the answer to this question is no. The “high” that some people attribute to cannabis comes from a compound found in the plant called THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). This compound is either untraceable in TAAT products or is below the legal requirement in the UK. The result one may experience from taking a large serving of CBD is relaxation throughout the body but no impairment or intoxication.