Hempura Full-Spectrum CBD Capsules
Hempura Full-Spectrum CBD Capsules are rich in active cannabinoids, a group of compounds that play a crucial role in the maintenance of body homoeostasis. They contain only decarboxylated ground hemp therefore ensuring all of the nutritional value found in cannabis sativa is present in each capsule:
- Cannabinoids including CBD.
- Terpenes – Molecules found in CBD oil that give the unique aroma of cannabis.
- Flavonoids – Polyphenolic compounds that possess high anti-oxidant properties.
- Phytonutrients – The chemicals produced by hemp for it to stay healthy.
Hempura Hemp CBD Capsules
Hempura capsules are filled with 100% pure Cannabis Sativa that was grown without the use of pesticides. In addition to this they are totally additive-free. Manufactured in Great Britain, these capsules are also completely safe for the whole family to reap the benefits.
The contents of Hempura Full-Spectrum CBD Capsules is nothing but low THC hemp. Each batch is also lab tested for quality assurance. Above all Hempura CBD products are UK and EU compliant and legal.
Hempura Capsules Features
- 300mg of CBD in each packet – 30 x 10mg capsules
- 10mg CBD per capsule
- Full-spectrum original cannabis sativa hemp (<0.01% THC)
- Ground decarboxylated high quality hemp
- Capsule made from HPMC – vegetarian friendly
- Safe for use by the whole family
- Made in Great Britain with organically grown industrial hemp
- Lab Tested for Guaranteed Quality
How to use Hempura Full Spectrum CBD Capsules
If this is your first experience of CBD capsules, we recommend simply taking just 1-2 capsules per day. Our bodies don’t need a large dose of CBD to reap the impressive benefits associated with it. Taking a capsule is often a much easier method for some than the traditional dropper method. It has none of the associated taste and there is no need to keep it in your mouth for any length of time. It can also be much more convenient to take on the go. An easy addition to your daily routine. For best results take with or after food. To learn how much CBD to take and find what is best for you check out our CBD Dosage Guide.
You can view the full Hempura range here.