Hempura Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 250mg
Hempura Broad Spectrum CBD Oil is rich in active cannabinoids, a group of compounds that play a crucial role in the maintenance of body homeostasis.
Their highly regarded 250mg bottle of pure Hempura CBD oil is extracted from a special hemp cultivar of the Cannabis Sativa plant which has been grown organically without the use of harmful pesticides.
This is the same plant from which cannabis originates, but, instead, is a cultivar that does not produce the same unwanted effects of cannabis due to containing near zero THC.
The process followed during extraction ensures a beautifully pure, golden oil, free from impurities or unwanted plant matter.
Each bottle of Broad Spectrum CBD Oil contains:
- Cannabinoids including CBD.
- Terpenes – Molecules found in CBD oil that gives the unique aroma of cannabis.
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Product Details
- Broad Spectrum CBD extract – Filled with cannabinoids and terpenes
- 2.50mg of CBD per drop (0.05ml)
- Each bottle contains 500mg of CBD and other trace cannabinoids. In addition to this it is also manufactured using a full CBD hemp extract – Contains zero CBD isolate.
- Made in Great Britain with organically grown industrial hemp.
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours.
- Hempura CBD Oil is also gluten free and vegan.
- Lab Tested for Quality Assurance.
How to use Hempura CBD Oil
CBD oil is best taken sublingual (under the tongue) for maximum bio-availability. Begin by taking 10-15mg of CBD per day, increasing slowly on a weekly basis only if necessary. Yo can manage this by using individual drops to control the amount of CBD taken (each drop contains approx 2.5mg CBD). Hold the oil underneath the tongue for around 90 seconds before moving around the mouth and gums. Do not exceed 70mg CBD (40 drops) per day.