CBDfx Aloe Vera Face Mask
CBDfx Aloe Vera Face Mask contains most of the bioactive compounds in the plant for instance vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. All these ingredients soothe and therefore relieve skin irritation in only 10 minutes.
- Contains 50mg of broad-spectrum CBD for maximum effectiveness
- Incredible 10-minute activation time leaves you free to use your CBD Face Mask and get on with your day
- Like all our CBD products, each mask is lab tested to guarantee the potency and effectiveness you deserve
- Simple ingredients infuse CBD deep into your skin and muscle tissues without any irritating smells or sticky residue
Benefits of Using CBD Face Mask
In addition to CBD this mask also includes aloe vera for extra healing benefits. Aloe is such a potent healing agent that medical practitioners use it as a treatment for burns. It also has anti-inflammatory benefits, and it moisturizes and tightens your skin while fighting back against the growth of bacteria. You’ll love the way that aloe vera complements the healing benefits of CBD by promoting your skin’s natural glow.
How to use CBD Face Mask
- Use a gentle cleanser to thoroughly wash your face. Then, allow your face to fully air dry before proceeding.
- Remove your CBD face mask from its packaging, and gently unfold it. Try to remove all creases from mask.
- Apply the cloth side of the CBD oil face mask to your face. Carefully align the pre-cut holes in your CBD-infused face mask with your eyes, mouth, and nostrils. Remove the plastic backing from the anti-wrinkle mask.
- Carefully smooth out your CBD Charcoal Face Mask with your fingers until it adheres to entire face.
- Leave the mask on your face for 10 full minutes. After you set a timer, simply sit back and relax until it’s time to remove your mask.
- Slowly peel the mask off your face, and discard your used CBD Face Mask. Pat your face with your fingers to help the remaining active ingredients absorb into your skin. To ensure proper absorption, do not rinse your face.
All CBDfx extracts are ethically sourced from organic hemp from the United States of America.